Funding Resources

Yale filmmakers should consider applying for the Creative and Performing Arts (CPA) Awards to support film productions, literary publications, and exhibitions in each residential college. These projects are supported by the Sudler Fund, the Welch Art Fund, and the Bates Fund and awarded by each residential college. Contact your residential college for more information. 

The Shutack Awards for Film Projects are offered in Saybrook College for students interested in producing films. Only Saybrook students with primary responsibilities in the proposed project may apply.